Thursday, September 5, 2013

Social Networking Spaces

Social Networking Spaces
I've been interested for awhile in getting more involved in social networking sites, and was looking for something pretty basic to get me started. Social Networking Spaces: From Facebook to Twitter and Everything In Between  is pretty basic all right. A little too basic. Well, maybe a lot too basic.

To be fair, the author is covering a whole lot of territory in one book, so it stands to reason that he's not covering anything in much depth. It's hard for me to imagine for whom this book is actually intended: it seems that somebody that new to computing would be pretty much too intimidated to want to network socially.

Oh well, at least it didn't cost me anything. (I got it from the library.) And it didn't take much time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment